I am a twenty something writer/publishing lackey who resides in the great city of Toronto with my handsome and talented husband, Boy, and my fluffy little troublemaker of a cat, Bean.
Ten random things about me:
- I am 6’1″.
- My laptop is named Arthur Putey for Monty Python related reasons.
- I own all the episodes of the Classic Degrassi Series on DVD.
- When I was very young, my mom volunteered in a library and worked in a bookstore so I am obsessed with books. Five of my favourites are Kissing in Manhattan by David Schickler, Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ’s Childhood Friend by Christopher Moore, Then Again by Elise Friedman, The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Euginides, and Happiness by Will Ferguson.
- I am an amputee.
- My brain retains tonnes of completely useless information which led me to win a trivia contest in high school.
- I used to want to be a vet, but then I discovered I had no aptitude for science, so I majored in print journalism/creative writing instead.
- I someday hope to land a job either as a staff writer for a lifestyle magazine or working for a book publisher in their YA fiction division.
- I have 5 different gaming systems in my house (X-Box, X-Box 360, Nintendo DS, Nintendo Wii, PSP).
- I love olives and all manner of salty snacks.
If you want to know something else random about me, chances are, it’s covered on the SAQ page.